Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 5: Undead Douche bags

Well if you're not a fan of Lollipop Chainsaw, then you have no clue what I mean by this post.

During Lollipop Chainsaw, Juliet has a lot of phrases... Like "What the dick?!" and "If it bleeds I can kill it!" and "Undead Douche bags!!!"

So all day yesterday as my mom and dad watched Warm Bodies (I fucking love that movie just saying), every time there was a 'bony' I called them undead douchebags.... Awkward-ness...

On another note, I have met possibly the best person alive xD besides myself... His name is JACE. He is sooooo mean though! Glob I love him so much xD He's so cute and adorable and nice and sweet cx

Woah going to far there.. hehe... WELL. Still home alone... Except Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays yayyy Hopefully I get my laptop sooooon!!!!!!!!! So then I can show off my ugliness to YouTube and all of that good shiz.


P.S.

This post has been pointless.

~LifeLess

No comments:

Post a Comment