Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Blog 3: Sickly Day

If you haven't already figured out by the title, today is a sick day XC. I'm not like... Throwing up sick, I'm just kinda not feeling good in the slightest.

It sucks really really bad because I was going to hangout with some friends today. But instead I get to curl up in bed and watch Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Smosh, Will and RJ (Shep689), and Shane Dawson!!!! :3

YAYYYY. :D Also I have the snifflies so I just plain suck today. x_x I wanna just have an easy day, if possible xD I hope I don't have to get up much today. But I pulled myself out of bed to get some medicine biotchessss !!! So I'm doing my blog within the 4-hour health streak xD 

Well, I'm going to get off and get in bed to watch me some YouTube!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE ON MY CHANNEL IN DA FUTURE!!!! Thank you lovelies~

~LifeLess

No comments:

Post a Comment