Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 16: FOUND IT!!!!

OH MY FRIGGING GAWSH! I FOUND MAH PHONE! I missed my baby so much <3 I missed holding it in my hands and cuddling it for warmth before I go to bed... Hehehehehhe I have it back biotches XD I miss Jace. Raaaawwwwwrrrr

I've been acting very awkward lately and I apologize... I've just been watching a lot of Captain Cold. Watch these please!!!!!! It's by two awesome people Chance and Andy. (Andy as in Andy Sixx, Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides)
Captain Cold Episode 1
Captain Cold Episode 2
Captain Cold: Holiday Special
Captain Cold: Bloopers
Dr. Black!!!

I love Captain Cold XD it's hilarious. I can't help it. I'm a little bored now though. WTF lol Anthony Jeselnik if frigging hilarious

Well, that's all for today. I'm going to take a nap.

~LifeLess

No comments:

Post a Comment