Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 15: Squeaky Clean

I HAVE NEVER CLEANED THIS HARD. Oh my gawsh. Dude I have cleaned for 3 straight hours and I swear I'm getting high off the fumes (just kidding). So my phone has mysteriously hidden from me. I have no idea where it has gone. I've looked every where. But meh.. I'll find it eventually. Lol.

So I just took a shower and I look weird. No make up=gross. I look and feel naked xD Okay... Too much info. So I've been bulking up on my music time. I've listen to so many songs that I know every lyric to every song on my spotify playlist. It's insanity. Like Dahvie Vanity c; I couldn't resist. Hehehe.

Rawrrrr Do I scare you yet? Lol probably... But I won't judge you. I wish I was a dinosaur.

Imma get off of here so I can take my daily cat nap.

~LifeLess

No comments:

Post a Comment