Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 10: Missed Blog

MEEEEEEEEEP!

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!! I missed my blog yesterday... And I feel like totally bad... I forgot about it when I was figuring out this laptop. I was installing oovoo and skype and all of my goodies, so I just forgot the blog yesterday.

So this laptop is awesome... But like... I just installed ONE app and the internet started going slower than before, and my mom has no idea I installed these apps ;~; She keeps asking me why its going slower and I'm just like.... "Mom the laptop's not slow.... You are.." YEP, My mom was mad. But hey, it was worth it!

So today is special. My brother is coming over and staying till Friday. WOOO. Happyface. It's like 9:51 A.M. and he's gonna be here at like... 2 P.M.

It's so weird. Meep... I miss Jacie... I love you guuuyyyys~

~LifeLess

No comments:

Post a Comment